Net Consulting specializes in:
- Asset Management: Cataloging and monitoring the condition of your assets and components
- Capital Planning: Budgeting for, and Managing your asset lifecycles using multiple variables such as age and condition
- Maintenance Management: Prioritizing your corrective maintenance repairs using sophisticated rate of degradation and predictive analytics.
- Compliance: Producing regular reports documenting:
- Inspection frequency
- Defect age and frequency
- Defect workflow inefficiencies
We recognize that all railways/transits have their own unique infrastructure, computer systems and workflows. Net Consulting group has been in the asset management and railway technology business for over a decade leveraging both commercial railway software and custom asset management software to best meet each railway’s unique needs.
Explore how you can better manage assets and component and failure based on history and usage. Using intelligent asset management and predictive asset maintenance, you can collect and analyze asset data about history and usage to facilitate a paradigm shift from reactive repairs to preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Our mobile and desktop solutions allow for inspection and condition data to be gathered into a centralized database and accessed from anywhere.
- Save money and time managing components and failures based on history and usage statistics.
- Keep transit systems in a state of good repair efficiently using automation for predicting and prioritizing maintenance.
Big Data Analytics
- Optimize maintenance plans and resource allocation
- Identify factors affecting performance
- Get an accurate understanding of your asset performance
By optimizing asset management, you can reduce the total cost of rail asset ownership, increase asset availability and network capacity, prolong asset life, improve ease of compliance reporting and increase ROI.
We specialize in both:
- CIM or Linear asset management
- Non-linear asset management
Corridor Infrastructure Management (CIM)
CIM is the practice of organizing and exploiting information in order to optimize the safety, reliability and cost efficiency of a transportation corridor.
CIM generally consists of the following elements:
- Integrating data between linear, geospatial and hierarchical forms.
- Correlating asset, condition finance, operations and work data into the transportation network.
- Transforming data into knowledge using advanced data visualization techniques.
- Automating work prioritization, prediction and forecasting.
Mobile Inspections: Customizable mobile data forms increase operational efficiencies and the ability to get inspections done accurately and without the paperwork. Designed to simplify internal and regulatory inspections. Once the data is digitized into a central location, users can easily access and analyze the data in the field or on their desktop computer.
Choose from libraries of mobile application modules:
- Tunnel inspections
- Bridge Inspections
- Track inspections
- Switch inspections
- ATC equipment inspections
- Traction Power equipment inspections
- Incident Reporting
- Other custom inspections
It is important to have cohesive and integrated approach to develop, implement, and monitor asset condition and manage asset performance, integrity and reliability. Our solutions enable a reliability-centered approach early in the lifecycle to ensure operational readiness and optimal performance.